Terms and conditions for the use of our site and for the content enclosed within
This website belongs to Gulf Oil International Ltd. c/o 16 Charles II Street, London SW1Y 4QU, United Kingdom.tel +44 207 839 2402, fax +44 207839 2399
Gulf Oil International will not be liable to you for the following loss or damage (including costs or expenses relating to or arising out of such loss or damage) whether arising from contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, contribution or otherwise, and whether or not Gulf Oil International has been made aware of the possibility of such loss or damage which might arise from the use of this website or any of the information contained therein:
- indirect or consequential loss;
- loss of revenue, business, profits, interest or anticipated savings;
- loss of goodwill or reputation;
- loss of or damage to records or data including, but not limited to, any costs of regenerating or restoring any lost or damaged records or data;
- penalties, fines or other sanctions imposed by any governmental or other regulatory body;
- third party claims for loss or damage or other compensation;
- any loss or damage relating to or arising out of any Content you download or otherwise obtain through the Site;
- any loss or damage to your computer or other computer systems that results from your downloading any of the Content or otherwise through your use of the Site;
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABILITY Because international information is provided at this Web site, not all products or services mentioned may be available in your country. Please contact your nearest Gulf Distributor for information as to products and services available in your country.LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES This Web Site may contain links to third party sites. If you access those links, you will leave the Gulf Oil International website. Access to any other internet site linked to this Web site is at the user’s own risk and Gulf Oil International is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. We do not accept any liability in connection with any such sites or links. Gulf Oil International provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
Offers of Employment. There have been several instances recently of persons unknown claiming to offer employment on behalf of GOIUK in return for the payment of a fee. All persons who receive such offers are warned that no offers of employment are made by this company under any circumstances unless an applicant has first of all been interviewed personally in the United Kingdom by the company’s Directors and is know to be IN POSSESSION of a valid United Kingdom work permit issued by the Home Office of the British Government. No responsibility is accepted by the company / its directors and officers for any offer of employment issued by persons unknown / not authorised by the Company unless the above formalities are completed.