Fan Giveaway Competition
Terms & Conditions
We are Gulf – Gulf Oil International Limited (registered in the Cayman Islands) and its affiliated companies, 16 Charles II Street, London, SW1Y 4QU, the UK. We invite eligible entrants (“entrant(s)”, you”, your”) to participate in our virtual Fan Competition (the "Contest”)
Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions (these “rules”) and these terms and conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications. By participating, all entrants agree to be bound by these rules. We may change these rules at any time, so you should check this page regularly. We recommend you print or save a copy for future reference.
- Participation is open to everyone worldwide aged 18 years and above on the date of entry, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Contest and their immediate family members. Under 18s require a parent to enter on their behalf.
- Purchase is not necessary but internet access and a valid Twitter account is required.
- The Contest will run from May 6th 2022 2:00 pm BST until May 10th 2022 at 8:00 pm BST.
- To enter the contest, entrants must:
- Share an image of you cheering on your favourite McLaren driver
- Add #GulfLove in the caption of your tweet.
- Entry is limited to one per person only.
- Two winners will be selected at random via an independently verified computer programme process and contacted via the channel of entry - Twitter. All valid entries have a fair and random chance of winning.
- The winner will receive one Gulf x McLaren hat signed by Daniel Ricciardo.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Gulf reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any component of a prize with a prize item of equal or greater retail value.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. In the event that the Prize Winner does not provide the information required in order to receive or redeem the prize within five (5) working days of the prize announcement, the prize will be forfeited and another participant may be chosen in the same manner at the discretion of Gulf.
- All additional charges, duties, levies or taxes, if any, which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize or monetary value are to be covered by Gulf.
- Gulf reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age) and to disqualify any entrants who submit an entry that is not in accordance with these rules and/or who tamper with any of the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at Gulf's discretion. Failure or delay by Gulf to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Gulf requires ten (10) weeks from the date the winner provides the delivery information required in order to dispatch the prize.
- Gulf makes no representations or warranties as to the quality / suitability / merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes; and accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to the prize in transit.
- Any cost associated with accessing Gulf website pages are the entrant's responsibility and will be dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- If this Contest is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Gulf, including without limitation by reason of the Covid-19 pandemic and associated restrictions, infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or technical failures, Gulf reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this Contest, as appropriate, without any liability.
- Each entrant releases Gulf and its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies, from any damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant's participation in this Contest or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the price of the prize or the minimum allowable by law, whichever is lower.
- This Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- All entries shall become the property (including the Intellectual Property) of Gulf.
- To enable you to participate in this Contest, Gulf collects the personal information made available by you. Gulf is committed to protecting your privacy, and we want you to understand how we use and manage your data. To see our Privacy Notice visit: https://www.gulfoilltd.com/privacy-notice.
- These rules are the entire agreement between you and us relating to this Contest. If a rule is held to be invalid it shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force without being invalidated in any way. We will not be considered to have waived any of our rights or remedies under these rules unless the waiver is in writing and signed by our authorised representative.
- These rules are governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to all disputes arising out of or in connection with these rules.
6 May 2022