Race Watch At McLaren Technology Centre Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. Participation is open to everyone worldwide aged 18 years and above on the date of entry, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Contest and their immediate family members. Under 18s require a parent to enter on their behalf.
2. The Contest will run from 2nd September 2022 12:00 pm BST until 13th September 2022 at 6:00pm.
3. Purchase is not necessary, but internet access and a valid Instagram, Twitter or Facebook account is required.
4. To enter the contest, entrants must:
a. Follow instructions from each post and answer the following question correctly ‘Where did Lando Norris finish in his Gulf liveried McLaren at Monaco in 2021?’.
• Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/gulfoilinternational/?hl=en); or
• on Twitter (https://twitter.com/GulfOil); or
• on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/GulfOilInternational/).
b. Comment on the post to let us know you’ve entered and like the Gulf Oil International pages.
5. Entry is limited to one per person only.
6. We do not accept responsibility or liability for lost entries, entrants that cannot be identified or any unsuccessful, incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries.
7. Five (x5) winners will be selected at random via an independently verified computer programme process and contacted via the channel of entry. All valid entries have a fair and random chance of winning.
8. The prize for each winner includes:
• Two (x2) tickets for a McLaren Technology Centre Race Watch Experience on Sunday, 2nd October 2022.
9. Any travel or logistical costs, such as flights, taxis, public transport or accommodation, are not included in the prize. The winner will need to be able to get themselves and their guest to:
McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 4YH, England.
10. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equal or greater value.
11. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim or redeem the prize within three (3) working days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. We reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and number of entries) and to disqualify any entrants who do not comply with these rules.
13. If any aspect of the Contest is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation by reason of the Covid-19 pandemic and associated restrictions, infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or technical failures, we reserves the right, in our sole discretion to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Contest or invalidate any affected entries, as appropriate, without any liability.
14. Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the Contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
15. Each entrant releases Gulf and its directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies, from any damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant's participation or inability to participate in the Contest or the use of or inability to use any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the price of the prize or the minimum allowable by law, whichever is lower.
16. All entries shall become the property (including the Intellectual Property) of Gulf.
17. You agree to keep confidential any information of any nature about Gulf and its business, personnel and any of our partners that is received by you as a result of participating in the Contest.
18. We will only use your personal information for the purposes of administering the Contest, unless we have your consent. To see our Privacy Notice
20. These rules are the entire agreement between you and us relating to the Contest. If a rule is held to be invalid, it shall be severed, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force without being invalidated in any way. We will not be considered to have waived any of our rights or remedies under these rules unless the waiver is in writing and signed by our authorised representative.
21. These rules are governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to all disputes arising out of or in connection with these rules.
23 August 2022